sábado, 2 de junio de 2012

my birthday


On April 19th was my birthday and there is less for the 18.
I celebrated on Saturday, 21 in the morning I went to Barcelona and at night I celebrated with my friends. During the week they made me believe that we went to a restaurant for dinner and after party. Not so good had me fooled when I went to the restaurant, Nuria and I took home Santi this deceived and when you get between the garage and were all in there, I did not believe they had been able to hide so well without I found out, but the best was that I believed what I saw.
We had dinner at my house and laugh a bit but there was also a bad scene but otherwise was great I loved the surprise I got it I never imagined all that had to do to keep me realize they are made liars jajja

1 comentario: